Welcome to the GenomeQuest Documentation Wiki
Whats New In GenomeQuest 6.1
From GQ Wiki
GenomeQuest 6.1 was released on 16 Sep 2009 with the following new features
- Sequence database upload page improvements
- supports color space files.
- compresses your files on the fly to reduce transfer times.
- Seq search page can take color space databases as query.
- Just upload your color space file and use it as a query database. (Please note that you cannot yet paste in color space sequences).
- New version of the Variant workflow: supports color space.
- New version of Newbler assembler workflow
- The report shows links to unassembled sequences (or "singletons").
- Link to an ACE file to view teh sequences in a 3rd party tool like Geneious.
- New workflow launched for de novo assembly: Velvet.