Welcome to the GenomeQuest Documentation Wiki
Whats New In GenomeQuest 6.3
From GQ Wiki
What's new in GQ6.3
This document combines enhancements in 6.2 and 6.3, as 6.2 was largely a stabilization release with an additional workflow added.
Support for More NGS sequence types
- Helicos support
- Native support for all file formats from all commercial vendors
- Stabilized APIs and published Developer API documentation.
- New ChIP-Seq workflow
- New IP (Intellectual Property) workflow
- New Read Processing workflow for NGS reads
- Changed Sequence Search workflow, removing the keyword search option (it is now implicitly done in the filter widget when browsing a sequence database)
- Improved performance and completion rate of all workflows by having them present only applicable sequence database choices for inputs.
- Added paired-end support to Velvet
- Enhanced Variant workflow report
- Renamed certain workflows
- Extract query sequences from result databases
- Extract subject sequences from result databases
- Extract queries that did not hit to subject database
- Refactored upload page
- Usability improvements on the My GQ page.
- Left panel tree reorganization.
- Rearrangment on the right panel.
- Added top menu for quick access to common operations.
- Renamed workflows to more obvious names
- Improved GQ Gene viewer to present immediate error message in case the target result database is too big to be browsed.
- Added a "Save Work Space" feature for alignment results produced by workflows.
- Extended Free Basic Account, providing 4 NRCs as starting credits.
- Removed 20% limitations on premium workflows.
- Improved array computing module to natively accept GQ Engine Collections (better performance)
- Improved cluster data pusher module.